meta content='How to write your own e-books' name='description'/> E-Books: eBook - Silkworm food

Thursday 8 June 2017

eBook - Silkworm food


After looking on the Internet for silk worms, I saw that you can buy silkworm food. I tried to find out how I could make my own, but to no avail. Everyone is hiding their method and want to sell the food themselves. I can understand it because they would make much more money by keeping their secret. As you know, every secret will be unveil.
I then did some experiments to see if I could make my own silkworm food. I am going to show you the experiments in pictures so that you can see for yourself that I actually did do it. So, here is what I did:

Picking the leaves
When do you pick the leaves? I waited until autumn when the leaves begins to turn brown. You will notice that on a particular branch that the bottom leaves will turn brown first. That is when I picked it.

You can probably pick it anytime but leave the top two or three leaves intact.
 This will prevent the branch to die as you wouldn’t want the tree to die. You would want to use it next year again. In this way you can collect your silkworm’s food long in advance


Get it now here

No comments:

Post a Comment